Thursday, April 1, 2010

Picture Time 2: Pokemon, they're real... I knew it...

Lugia, the legendary guardian of the seas

Ho-Oh, the legendary guardian of the skies

Celebi, in my opinion the 2nd rate Mew :P

Cubone, the lonely, emo pokemon :'(

Squirtle, the blue turtle that had those pimp black sunglasses

Lame post, I know, but I thought these pictures were too awesome to not share :)
==========================================================
ANNOUNCER: Well, that's all for this entry. I hope you enjoyed the article and your time spent here. We here at no1important studios invite you to come again for another riveting entry. And remember, "Like it? Share it!" This is Jovan signing off, good morning. And, if I don't catch you later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

cut to NO1IMPORTANT LOGO card

cue NO1IMPOTANT jingle

Fade to BLACK

1 comment: