Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lists: My Best-to-Worst Nightmare on Elm Street films

In celebration of the new A Nightmare on Elm Street coming out next Friday, I'm going to be reviewing/presenting each movie starting April 22 all the way thru April 29, and as a pre-party kick-off to the even I thought I'd rank the Nightmare films from my personal best to worst. I know it's a bit early, but I was just too excited to not share my thoughts on my personal order of faves. And now, without further ado:

1. A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

2. A Nightmare on Elm Street

3. Freddy vs. Jason

4. Wes Craven's New Nightmare

5. A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

6. A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child

7. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

8. A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master

The top 4 were really hard, and depending on my day some movies could be interchangeable. Just know that in terms of quality, they're really close together for me. I know that, for people that know and love the franchise too, there's a few controversial picks of mine: Freddy's Revenge at number 5, The Dream Child over The Dream Master, and arguably Freddy vs. Jason at number 3. Again, I'll be touching on each movie individually as we get closer to April 30th, the release date for the new A Nightmare on Elm Street, so just hang tight, and see you in a few.

==========================================================
ANNOUNCER: Well, that's all for this entry. I hope you enjoyed the article and your time spent here. We here at no1important studios invite you to come again for another riveting entry. And remember, "Like it? Share it!" This is Jovan signing off, good morning. And, if I don't catch you later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

cut to NO1IMPORTANT LOGO card

cue NO1IMPOTANT jingle

Fade to BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment