Sunday, April 25, 2010

meh

So yeah, I was supposed to have put up reviews of the first three Elm Street films, but I got caught up with school stuff. I might not even be able to get a chance to start reviews until after the remake comes out because I have even more school stuff coming up this coming week, a final and two papers. It's a bummer, I really wanted to do it, but its just bad timing is all. I'm getting near to the end of the semester so all papers, projects, and finals are compacted within a 2-3 week period so it's gonna be hell for a while. Here's hoping I get a chance to sneak in some articles every now and then :P

If I was almighty, I would create a hyperbolic time chamber and study until I was smart enough to get As. And work out until I got my six-pack again :P

==========================================================ANNOUNCER: Well, that's all for this entry. I hope you enjoyed the article and your time spent here. We here at no1important studios invite you to come again for another riveting entry. And remember, "Like it? Share it!" This is Jovan signing off, good morning. And, if I don't catch you later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

cut to NO1IMPORTANT LOGO card

cue NO1IMPOTANT jingle

Fade to BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment