Monday, April 26, 2010

Lists: Favorite 80s Movies

For this list, when I say "80s movie," I have criteria more than just being released within the decade. All of these movies, I feel, all embody and personify the very unique vibe and aesthetic of the 80s.

13. The Goonies

12. Big Trouble in Little China

11. Beetlejuice

10. The Lost Boys

9. Ghostbusters

8. The Monster Squad

7. The Princess Bride

6. Coming to America/Beverly Hills Cop

5. Teen Wolf

4. The Karate Kid/Part II

3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

2. The Breakfast Club

1. Back to the Future


There are some movies that were released during the 80s and that I like more than some of the movies I have here on this list, but I left them out for various reasons. For example, I left out Predator because I define it as a "Man-movie" more than an "80s movie."


==========================================================
ANNOUNCER: Well, that's all for this entry. I hope you enjoyed the article and your time spent here. We here at no1important studios invite you to come again for another riveting entry. And remember, "Like it? Share it!" This is Jovan signing off, good morning. And, if I don't catch you later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

cut to NO1IMPORTANT LOGO card

cue NO1IMPOTANT jingle

Fade to BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment