Monday, May 3, 2010

SUNDAY UPDATES! and Song of the Moment

So I thought I'd start this new feature, Sunday Updates, where I post my favorite cards from the week's entries on PostSecret, and my favorite FML's from fmylife.com. I was going to do thisiswhyyourefat.com too, but that site doesn't get updated enough for me to pick new stuff every week :\

PostSecret - Two of them deal with loneliness. The other two are just funny :)









The motorcycle one I was thinking was kinda pathetic, but I realized that I'm not surprised that it is a reality that many people face so it became a little depressing that more people don't get to enjoy simple hugs. The library card one was a bit sad too, but I thought it was a little more happy and optimistic than just depressing.

FML
It's always hard to find a good FML. I find that a lot of entries seem fake and manufactured instead of genuine circumstances legitimate enough to exclaim "..fuck my life...". But anyways, here's the ones I enjoyed:

http://www.fmylife.com/love/10304820

http://www.fmylife.com/love/10303642

Damm..

Song(s) of the Moment
What I've been diggin' at the moment are:
Your Song - Elton John
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Flight demo - Daphne Loves Derby
Ridin' In My Car - She & Him
Ninja Ropes - Simon Helberg, Nathan Fillion, Neil Patrick Harris from Commentary! The Musical
Despicable freestyle - Eminem
I'm too lazy to find links for the songs. Just YouTube'em :P

==========================================================
ANNOUNCER: Well, that's all for this entry. I hope you enjoyed the article and your time spent here. We here at no1important studios invite you to come again for another riveting entry. And remember, "Like it? Share it!" This is Jovan signing off, good morning. And, if I don't catch you later, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

cut to NO1IMPORTANT LOGO card

cue NO1IMPOTANT jingle

Fade to BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment